Program Coordinator Intern
At Girls Like Me, our vision is to equip teen girls with the tools to reach their full potential. Girls Like Me is a mentoring organization whose mission is to empower girls and young women to achieve self-actualization by providing mentorship, education, and resources that help girls increase their self-esteem and self-efficacy. We are currently seeking a Program Coordinator that will assist in creating, growing, and supporting our core programs with a focus on maintain organizational operations. You will bring a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically and collaborate across team’s levels, and situations.
May 31, 2023
Program Coordinators will make an impact by
• Partnering with peers to create curriculum and set sustainable infrastructure in place for workshops attended by program participants
• Develop strategies to help support and grow membership amongst young girls within in the community
• Collaborate with peers and organizational leadership on initiatives to help drive optimal performance within the organization
• Executing general administrative support such as monitoring incoming / outgoing communications and configuring / maintaining organizational scheduling.
• Maintaining and creating digital content for website and social media platforms to drive engagement.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
• Ability to work and grow in a fast-paced and feedback centric environment to help drive your personal / professional performance.
• Willingness to learn new skills and ability to adjust to changes quickly
• Openness to partner with team members to help drive organizational growth
• Passion for helping others and being an advocate for community