We are currently seeking a Parent Volunteer that will assist in creating, growing, and supporting our core programs with a focus on maintain organizational operations. You will bring a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically and collaborate across team’s levels, and situations.
Parent Volunteers will make an impact by
- Partnering with peers to create curriculum and set sustainable infrastructure in place for Workshops attended by program participants. This can include but not limited to; Creating and developing workshop plans and high level execution of said plans and Coordinating with volunteers and external vendors to facilitate critical items for workshops.
- Partnering with business leaders within the organization to help implement strategies focused on increasing fundraising dollars and membership engagement.
- Help support and grow membership amongst young girls within in the community.
- Generate results through agility and intellectual curiosity. Focus on what can be done with a positive attitude towards problem-solving.
- Executing general administrative support such as monitoring incoming / outgoing communications and configuring / maintaining organizational scheduling.
- Maintaining and creating digital content for websites and social media platforms to drive engagement.
- Additional ad-hoc special projects assigned.
- This is a hybrid role where volunteers will primarily work remotely and collaborate in-person with the team.
What’s In It For You
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate class schedules and individual needs.
- Transferable skills in multiple disciplines such as program coordination, human resource functions, and organizational development.
- Directly contribute your personal insights to critical organization functions, processes, and procedures.
- Witness your own worth by personally influencing the self-esteem of girls and young women globally.
- Receive individualized mentorship to grow personally and professionally.
- Establish relationships to build a personal and professional network.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Ability to work and grow in a fast-paced and feedback centric environment to help drive your personal / professional performance.
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to adjust to changes quickly.
- Openness to partner with team members to help drive organizational growth.
- Passion for helping others and being an advocate for community.