<< View more openings
PROGRAM ASSISTANT LEAD TRAINEE
Could be placed on any of the following teams:
Member Engagement Team
- Support membership community by developing ideas and facilitate community engagement.
- Develop digital products to promote the organization’s mission
Donor Program Development
- Revamp current donor program to provide COVID feasible perks and develop methods to acquire new donors.
Fundraising Program Development
- Develop methods to raise money to support the organization’s mission.
Serve as a liaison between Program Assistants and Executive Director by supporting and Program Assistants. This is a trainee position in preparation for promotion to Program Assistant Lead I.
$12.50 per hour
August 23, 2021
- Conducts one on one meetings with individual team members
- Reports team challenges with Executive Director
- Makes time for team questions and working sessions
- Ensures team has necessary direction and resources
- Communicates deadlines and expectations with team
- Develops detailed tasks for team members
- Maintains and organizes team activity board
- Evaluates and provides feedback on teamwork
- Creates reports for work progress
- Assists with new team member hiring and training
- Must be enrolled at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Must be eligible for the Federal Work Study program.