Human Resources Coordinator Volunteer
We are currently seeking a motivated, results-oriented college student to join our team. This position Human Resource Coordinator Volunteer assists in creating, growing, and supporting our core programs with a focus on maintain organizational operations You will bring a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically and collaborate across team’s levels, and situations.
Human Resource Coordinator Volunteers will make an impact by
- Partnering with business leaders within the organization to help implement strategies focused on increasing fundraising dollars and membership engagement.
- Responsible for collaborating with multiple stakeholders to enhance the training and onboarding experience of new hires.
- Generate results through agility and intellectual curiosity. Focus on what can be done with a positive attitude towards problem-solving.
- Compile and analyze Human Resource data, and develop strategies to respond to trends to ensure optimal organizational performance.
- Additional ad-hoc special projects assigned.
- Executing general administrative support such as monitoring incoming / outgoing communications and configuring / maintaining organizational scheduling.
- This is a hybrid role where volunteers will primarily work remotely and collaborate in-person with the team.
What’s In It For You
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate class schedules and individual needs.
- Transferable skills in multiple disciplines such as program coordination, human resource functions, and organizational development.
- Directly contribute your personal insights to critical organization functions, processes, and procedures.
- Witness your own worth by personally influencing the self-esteem of girls and young women globally.
- Receive individualized mentorship to grow personally and professionally.
- Establish relationships to build a personal and professional network.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Ability to work and grow in a fast-paced and feedback centric environment to help drive your personal / professional performance.
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to adjust to changes quickly.
- Openness to partner with team members to help drive organizational growth.
- Passion for helping others and being an advocate for community.
- Self-drive and proactive.
- Ability to manage multiple task and priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.