We are currently seeking a motivated, results-oriented college student to join our team. This position Human Resource Coordinator assists in creating, growing, and supporting our core programs with a focus on maintain organizational operations You will bring a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically and collaborate across team’s levels, and situations.
Sept 1, 2023
Human Resource Coordinators will make an impact by
- Partnering with business leaders within the organization to help implement strategies focused on increasing fundraising dollars and membership engagement.
- Responsible for collaborating with multiple stakeholders to enhance the training and onboarding experience of new hires
- Generate results through agility and intellectual curiosity. Focus on what can be done with a positive attitude towards problem-solving.
- Compile and analyze Human Resource data, and develop strategies to respond to trends to ensure optimal organizational performance
- Additional ad-hoc special projects assigned
- Executing general administrative support such as monitoring incoming / outgoing communications and configuring / maintaining organizational scheduling.
- Commit to at least 10 hours per week between 8AM to 6PM on weekdays and 2 Saturday’s each month.
- This is a hybrid role where students will primarily work remotely and collaborate in-person with the team 1x per week.
What’s In It For You
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate class schedules and individual needs
- Transferable skills in multiple disciplines such as program coordination, human resource functions, and organizational development.
- Directly contribute your personal insights to critical organization functions, processes, and procedures.
- Witness your own worth by personally influencing the self-esteem of girls and young women globally.
- Receive individualized mentorship to grow personally and professionally.
- Establish relationships to build a personal and professional network.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Ability to work and grow in a fast-paced and feedback centric environment to help drive your personal / professional performance.
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to adjust to changes quickly
- Openness to partner with team members to help drive organizational growth
- Passion for helping others and being an advocate for community
- Self-drive and proactive
- Ability to manage multiple task and priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels